We Love Our Mobility Dogs!
Our Mobility Dogs work so hard knowing that they have an important job to do. Their recipients are so thankful for their service dog, since it makes day-to-day life so much easier.
Is a Little Angels Mobility Assistance Dog Right for Me?
In order to receive an Mobility Assistance Dog from Little Angels, you must:
- Have a disability that hinders your mobility, but have adequate upper body strength and muscle control in your arms.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to be consistent with a dog regarding training exercises.
- Have a love for dogs.
- Have patience to work through problems (even a trained dog is still a dog).
- Have finances to provide your dog with veterinary care and maintenance for the next 10-12 years.
- Be willing to travel to San Diego, California or Bartlett, New Hampshire for handler training, preferably with a friend or family member for support
If a pet isn't what you are looking for, consider applying for a service dog. Our 'Apply for a Service Dog' page goes into extreme detail about the process and will help you decided what path is right for you!
To submit an application select the link below. A non-refundable fee of $30.00 will be charged to ensure the commitment level of each applicant.